DateTime Calculator will let you easily add/subtract dates and time intervals, compare two different dates/times, or find the deadline starting from some date. With just one click, you can add a value to a base date time, or subtract some intervals from a base date time, and get a detailed result.
Moreover, you can compare two different date time, and get the full report how many seconds, minutes hours, days, weeks, months, years, Sunday...Saturday, Weekday, Weekend day, Jan...Dec, Day 28, Day 29, Day 30, Day 31 between them. While in the Ask section, you can get a list of The first/second/third/fourth/last Day/Weekday/Weekend day/Sunday/.../Saturday of January/.../December in a specified date range, for example, the last weekday of Auguest between 2009.1.1 and 2010.12.31.
In the Count section, you can choose the week days or holidays to skip, and count the number of days between two specified dates. Just one click, you can get all skipped holidays, and get the number of left days. Of course, you can also use the feature to list all holidays between two dates.
1. Calculate time intervals: Know the exact amount of time between two different dates.
2. Learn new dates: Get a new date time by adding or subtracting from a base date or time.
3. Easily read results: Manage your schedule quickly and easily.
4. Use its advanced layout: See your time intervals in an easy list format.
5. Compare different dates: Get the time intervals between as many dates as you want.
6. Use the unique ask feature: Ask feature lets you get specific information about your dates.
7. Count the number of days: Count feature let you count the number of days between two dates, but skip the week days or holidays you do not want to count.
8. List all holidays between two dates.
9. Find the deadline: add days to count to start date, and get the deadline, which has skipped the week days and holidays you specified.
» version 7.0 - posted on 2013-02-02
Major Update of DateTime Calculator
» version 2.2 - posted on 2009-03-01
Minor Update of DateTime Calculator
EULA - End User License Agreement
THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR or AUTHORS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE, UNDERSTAND IT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US, SUPERSEDING ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENSE.
DateTime Calculator is a shareware program and is provided at no charge to the user for evaluation. The purpose of shareware software is to provide personal computer users with quality software on a "try before you buy" basis, however payment is still required for continued use of the product.
If you find this program useful and continue to use it after the trial period, you must make a registration payment (see the registration instructions for details). This registration fee will license one user to use one copy of DateTime Calculator on any one computer at any one time. All users will receive a copy of the latest release when they register, or it will be made available for downloading, and free technical support.
All users must register and pay for their copies within 30 days of first use or their license is withdrawn.
Anyone distributing this product for any kind of remuneration must first contact author for authorization.
You may distribute this software to friends and colleagues but you must include all files in the original distribution. Please encourage them to register their copy if they find that they make use of it.